Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bed and Breakfast Cape Town - family ties

Now all I my brother Leo and sister Nell, go away for some family quality time again. I think this is all at home and not normal for us, me, this is a good way to keep family ties strong. Since they both live in Pretoria, this year they decided to come down a week in Cape Town. We check in B & B in Cape Town, one of the quarter. It's a great modern village quietly in De Waterkant. Contemporary Beds

Town ...

I I decided to show them around Cape Town and the surrounding area on the first day of us. But it was to actually get to know the city a lot of sightseeing than really now. In the panel, this was a bit of a frustrating trip. Always with a passion for history, she has become one of our many curiosity. So, we drove past the museums and historic buildings that she wanted to stop at any time, in Cape Town, because there are a lot of monuments and museums, I we Cape later during the week specifically I had to promise her that would be a historical tour of the town. We are on the way to go despite Karukubei now. Sleigh Beds

The Kalk Bay is one of my own favorite little spot. It is a fishing village of False Bay coast. We made a good meal of Kalk Bay: fresh fish and chips at the port on the right. The reason I like to think so because of the atmosphere that town. It always seems to relax. Is of course is known for antique shops and second-hand Kalk Bay is also their. Leo found a LP collection of Mario Lanza, it was in these shops. Most people would not have a clue Lanza and do not listen to another opera, played a major role in the upbringing of our opera and classical music of our family. Of course, he bought all 5 LP so.

Family dinner ...

We went back to the dormitory and eventually after a long day's drive. Lazy, all in a relaxed mood, we chose was with such a great weather, a braai Hano us. I'm not too sure of all South African braai braai think of, regardless of the similarity between the different barbecue barbecue flavor is just to. However, differences aside, the three of us, he was sitting around the fire with a good chat. Once a year, because they have spent time together talking about it a lot of important things in life always, we, we, please refer to each other at any time about. Current love interest of course family life, work, and. Classic Beds

Enjoy views of the night simply, still, but it was after 10, we have that the soil was deep in conversation still outside on the balcony after eating a hearty our salad and steak. Much has happened this year. I have personally change jobs, move twice. Still working for the same company, and Leo channels, but stayed at the same address, I have experienced other things. Said, "Blood is thicker than water," it will run true in our family really. Very different in personality, where two sisters and brothers, we stand on each other thanks to each of our parents, and we have a good understanding of each other.

Castle of Good Hope

As promised, we share a day of culture, starting from Castle of Good Hope. I seemed like a kid in a candy store tasting the vision for each sister Nell. Not in Cape Town, Castle, it is a natural treasure of the country's oldest and ingenious as well as South Africa. Our ancestors, was built by Dutch settlers, it is still well preserved. I was walking monument channel we have been notified to the Company for more information about the history that led to the building of this monument and subsequent history.

To realize, was as a symbol of the bond between me and my family and I had a little castle. Many of its interior design and its surroundings have been changed, does not change the actual building still standing strong. After about two hours in the castle, we headed toward the Iziko museums soon.

How in the history of one of the many that it is time for Cape Town overlooked, it is rich. Cape Town because it is known as one of the most beautiful cities in the world because rich in culture, it is most people, and most of all people, come to Cape Town. This is all true, I love Cape Town because of its diversity. Cape Town is her children and Mothercity.

After a day of our long history of beneficial, we went back to our bed and breakfast to relax. When you are in it and what you care about most, you are a time of gratitude to this city really, even if you do not take this really is to stay in Bed & Breakfast, culture as well as South Africa you will be able to experience first-hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment